Tuesday, October 9, 2012

New Double Stroller

I have been thinking about getting a double stroller for a long time but wasn't sure what I should get. I did some research and continually checked on craigslist for something I would like. Finally, this stroller was posted and I got so excited! We have the Peg Perego carseat and this Peg Perego stroller accommodates that carseat and even is the same color. I couldn't stop thinking about this listing because it just felt so right. Then, I talked myself out of it.

Luckily my husband knew to tell me that we should just get it so we went for it and I'm so happy with it. It folds down easily and compactly and is light for a double stroller. It also fits through standard doors. We've taken 2 walks with it and the boys seem to love it too.
Taken on my phone so it's not the best quality....

3 comments:

S said...

I really really like it! I like how light it looks and I like that Preston will still sit in it and I like that you got it for cheaper than buying it at the store. Isn't it funny how cool kid stuff is when it blesses your life? I can totally see myself if we were millionaires me buying all the thousand dollar stroller stuff.

S said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
S said...

Because it said the same thing twice but I didn't click it twice!