Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Blackberry Pearl

We had such a great weekend. Not only did Brad and Hillary come stay with us, I also got a new phone! In all my days of cell phone use I have never gotten a really good phone. I have always just got the cheapest one, but after fulfilling our 2 year contract I was eligible for an upgrade. I went from this:

to this:

I am absolutely loving my new phone and I'm sure I'll love it even more once I figure out how it works. I do have some pictures from this weekend on it and I will post them as well as more about our adventures with Brad and Hillary when I can figure out how to get the pictures off the phone and on to the camera (none of my other phones have ever had cameras. Remember, they were really cheap.)

6 comments:

Lauren said...

Ohhh, fancy. To get the pictures off the phone, you'll have to send them to your computer via Bluetooth or a UPS cord. Just turn on the Bluetooth on your phone (usually under connections) and then turn it on on your computer. Then search for your phone from your computer. It's not too complicated.

Emily and Aaron Carter said...

I have the USB cord but when I plugged it in nothing happened...

Mama Coons said...

Call Ingrid, she knows eveything about the phones. Learning a new phone is what keeps me hanging on to the one I have until it dies! Hey, did you get a bluetooth headset so that you can use the phone next month when it becomes illegal to talk on the phone while driving?

S said...

That looks so cool, Em! It reminds me of when you showed up at mutual with your pager and I thought it was SO cool! I wanted one but I had no one to page me. You also knew all the numbers and what they meant? Like codes for messages? Didn't it cost like 6 or 13 dollars a month? You were so cool with your pager, and even cooler now with your blackberry.

Sophia said...

everyone i know with that phone just loves it, good choice!!

Rob, Adrienne, Sam, Ada and Tony said...

Uuuuu La La. How fun!