Monday, June 9, 2008

Surprise!

Aaron is turning 24 this Friday so last Thursday I surprised him and we met up with his family for dinner at Tres Hermanos in Sacramento and then went to see "Phantom of the Opera".

Aaron had no idea, he thought we were going to babysit Landon, so when I got off on the "wrong" exit he thought that I had missed the exit. I explained to him that we actually weren't going to babysit and we were meeting his family for a birthday dinner since Wes and Lani would be out of town next week. At dinner he opened presents and then I handed him an envelope with the tickets to Phantom. He opened it and got very excited but it took us saying, "We're going tonight!" for him to realize it. We had such a great time and look forward to going to Broadway shows as often as we can from now on.
We only got a few pictures of the night. Here is us with Wes and Lani outside the theater.


The girls waiting for the show to begin

Aaron and I
The show was incredible! We had such a great night!

6 comments:

Rob, Adrienne, Sam, Ada and Tony said...

You are much better at surprises than I am. Remember the time you thought I was stealing your man on your birthday and got mad at me. Man I paid for that one.

Lyndsey said...

So much fun. Now we just have to get you down here to see Wicked.
BTW did you do something new with your hair? It looks really good.

Lauren said...

What an awesome surprise. You can surprise me on my birthday anytime. When you took the pictures next to the naked lady at the theater, you made sure the girls were next to her, didn't you? I can totally see you guys arranging it.

Clark and Rebecca said...

That sounds like so much fun! I don't think I'd be able to keep such a great secret like that--way to go!

Mandy said...

How fun!!!! I love going to see shows, Wicked is coming to SLC next summer and I can't wait. Happy Birthday Aaron!

Mel said...

That looks like tons of fun. Nice surprise! You look so cute, Em. I agree with Lynds, you're hair looks cute.