Sunday, June 1, 2008

Memorial Day

We had such a great Memorial Day weekend. We went down to Manteca after work on Friday because Aaron's cousin, Karen, got married on Saturday. We were able to go to the sealing on Saturday morning at the Oakland Temple. Karen looked beautiful and it was a wonderful day. We stayed the night again at the Carter's and went to church with them, and then headed to Alamo Sunday evening. On Monday my parent's had a BBQ and we had the Carter's over. We also went swimming.

Brad and Hillary drying out after swimming

The Mom's and Alyssa in the hot tub. It was a cool day but my dad heated the pool and we had the hot tub going. It was so nice!

Aaron splashing his dad

Us outside

Here is my dad preparing the meat for the BBQ

I don't really like too many fish dishes but my dad makes the BEST salmon. Here is the chicken and salmon ready to go on the grill. We had a lot of great food.

Here we are just hanging out on the couch
Of course Kayden was being such a cute boy all day. He is really such a happy kid. Here are 2 videos of him giving "10"

6 comments:

Mel said...

So fun. I would give anything to eat some of your dad's salmon! Kayden is so cute- Anya was squealing and laughing at him while I was watching the video. They would have a lot of fun together.

Lyndsey said...

Looks like we missed out. So much fun!!! Love that you took a pic of the meat. That made me laugh. Miss you guys!!

Mindy said...

Yum, I love Greg's salmon! It looks like you guys had a fun weekend, it made me homesick for Danville.

Rob, Adrienne, Sam, Ada and Tony said...

Looks like fun! I can't wait to take Sam swimming this summer. Maybe we'll crash a Coons party and blend right in. j/k

S said...

Em, your parents have such a cool backyard. I took it for granted that we all had such cool backyards when I was little. Were you guys ever worried someone would drown in it? I totally want a pool once Craig and I earn tons of money (ha ha) but I'm scared of drowning. There's nothing like a California memorial day. Sigh.

Mama Coons said...

Great pictures except the one of your mother in her swimsuit! Don't even do that again!!!