Thursday, August 7, 2008

Hair Style-Cut and Color

I have a hair appointment on Saturday and I'm really ready for something new. I'm ready to go dark again with fall approaching and I'm also considering bangs. The only thing is-I don't really know exactly what I want. I found some pictures online and want to know what you all think, so please comment.
Here is a reminder of basically what my hair looks like now. It is a little darker than this but the cut has been like this for a long time.

I really like the color in this photo below.

I also like the color here, but at the top. I wouldn't want to go as dark as the bottom is. I also like the cut.

Same girl, different angle and different color, which I might like better than the one above. Do you like this cut?

I especially like the haircut and color on Mandy Moore (below) but I would leave my hair a little longer, probably like 4 or 5 inches past my shoulder. I would also let the bangs be a little longer.

Here is a better view of the bangs.

I think I found it. Here is Mandy Moore with longer hair than the above cut. This is more what I want but with the bangs like the above pic.

So, what do you all think? I really need your advice!

7 comments:

Lauren said...

Now, if have your hair like them, you have to smile like them too. Did you notice that it's all pretty much the same smile? Anyway. I like the color of the last two pictures the best (there both pretty much the same) and I like the hair cut of the first one the best. Mandy's is good too but I always get worried too many layers because if it doesn't look good, you have to cut you hair so much shorter. Bangs would be a fun change. I love my bangs. I like the idea of her bangs for you because their not heavy.

Lauren said...

You have to post after pictures now.

anna and chris said...

We like the mandy more cut for sure and the color is good to. You should do bangs for sure just try them alittle longer at first and see if you like them!

anna and chris said...

Oh and I also like the second pictures cut!

Wes, Aulani, and Landon K. said...

Mandy moore for sure!!!Come over after so i can see.

Lauren said...

I actually really like Mandy's shorter cut a lot. The longer is cute too but the short would be fun since you've never had it that way before.

Mel said...

Sorry I didn't comment before your appt. I've been in UT and haven't checked the blogs until now. I seriously like any of those colors and I'm sure you'll like great. I can't wait to see you.