Saturday, January 12, 2008

The Blessings Have Been Poured Out...

Leaving Utah was hard because we had to leave behind our beloved Cafe Rio. If we didn't feel like going to busy Cafe Rio, we could always go up the street to Costa Vida, Cafe Rio's clone, with the same menu and divine taste.
Last night, as we ventured out of normal territory to go to the movies, we saw....

I couldn't accept at first that it would be the same Costa Vida as in Utah, so when we got home we looked it up online and it is!!!! The sweet pork salad is on the menu. We are so excited and are going to eat there today. When I called my mom to tell her about it she said, "I knew I had a good feeling about Roseville." If you didn't have an excuse to visit us before, you do now.

7 comments:

anna and chris said...

I cant wait! chris and I almost flew to Utah one day for cafe rio...we will be out there soon yumm

Rob, Adrienne, Sam, Ada and Tony said...

Let me know if there is a Sonic and I'm moving in with you guys!

Emily and Aaron Carter said...

Pack up your bags Adj. I guess we're gonna have to move into a bigger apartment then. Sonic is just a few miles away. Isn't Roseville perfect? We're glad we live here.

Lauren said...

I love Cafe Rio and I miss it. I've never been to this place but if it's anything like it, I'll love it as well. I looked up the locations and they just opened one in the Dallas area! Maybe we're meant to be in Dallas for a reason.

Mel said...

Yay for you guys. I miss Cafe Rio so much and I did like Costa Vida as well. I remember when you were on your mission I had a sweet pork burrito from Costa Vida and it was so good I couldn't get it out of my head for days and I wrote it down on my "Emily's list of music and movies that she's missing out on." Luckily we have Chipotle and Baja Fresh here or else I would have serious withdrawls.

Lyndsey said...

mmmm burritos....I love the carnitas!!! This is making the other half of Tommy's PB & J not taste that good. Sad.

S said...

Good restaurants are so incredibly important to have around. There are no good Mexican restaurants here in Greensboro, isn't that truly the most terrible thing you've ever heard of? I think so. Feel pity for me, please. And I'll be super happy for you! It's just like you have the best of Utah in Cali!