Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Christmas

This year we were able to spend Christmas Eve and Christmas morning with the Carter's and then we went to the Coons on Christmas day. Here are a few pictures.
Stockings on Christmas Morning

Aaron got me the 30 minute meals cookbook because he knows how much I want to make meals in 30 minutes!

The Whole Carter Fam (next to Hillary is Tatiana, their foreign exchange student from Brazil-we love her!)

Uncle Aaron and Landon

Grandma helping Landon open presents. He loved the paper and string!

We got Lani measuring cups and spoons from Williams Sonoma and we were thrilled with her reaction.

We saw the craziet/funniest license plate on the drive from Manteca to Alamo. Can you believe someone drives around with this?!

Lyndsey came up with a winning idea for a present for my mom and dad. Rather than getting the same old, we decided to get them tickets to Wicked in LA (they are going down to visit Matt and Lyns anyway at the end of Jan). This will give them something out of the ordinary to do. I think we're all jealous.

Dad asked for a RED wheelbarrow for Christmas. My mom had to search everywhere for it, but finally found it. Dad wore the Santa hat throughout the day.

Look at this big smile!

Grandpa holding a sleeping Kayden. Isn't he precious?

We had a great Christmas with our families, but were sad it passed so quickly. A late Merry Christmas to all!

4 comments:

S said...

That license plate is the funniest thing ever! Even though it might not be a joke for the person who wrote it. I can't help but think that type of "christian" stuff is a little weird to me. Does that make me bigoted? I see it all the time here in the south, like bumper stickers that say "body piercing saved my life!" As in, Jesus being nailed to the cross. It's like, can you be any more irreverent about the Savior dying for us? And I love seeing your family pictures, it makes home feel closer. Also, I hate it when birthdays and holidays end!

Mandy said...

What a fun Christmas! I love Greg in his Santa hat, PJ's standing next to his red wheelbarrow. I am jealous your parents get to go see Wicked. It is coming to SLC summer of 2009 though so only 1 1/2 year more to wait. Let me know how you like your 30 Min Meal cookbook. I always need dinner ideas.

Mel said...

Landon looks huge! Kayden is totally a cutie- I am glad I met him. Funny license plate and I am soooo jealous of the Wicked tickets but happy for your parents. They deserve it!

Janene said...

I saw "Wicked" when it was in SF and really enjoyed it. The twists and turns in the plot are great. They will love it! I made my dad sign up for high speed internet for Christmas because he will call and comment on Lauren and Adam's blog and I can watch all the little videos and half of the time he has to come over here to watch stuff! I wasn't very creative this year. When I lived in Sacramento (during jr/high school) no one lived in Roseville. That's were you went to buy a car! It has really grown a lot. Love your new place. Hope to see you guys soon.