Monday, October 20, 2008

26

Last weekend I celebrated my 26th birthday. We were down in Alamo since Anna and Kayden were in town so we were able to celebrate with my family.
My mom made the most delicious, decadent chocolate cake which we had with gelato.


Tommy is telling us the letters. He's so smart!

Tommy helped blow out the candles and blew out all but one when he thought the song was over, even though it wasn't. I wish we caught it on video.
Here is a video of Tommy singing Happy Birthday

Opening presents-this one is a tote bag I wanted from Vera Bradley that Aaron got for me

Isn't it cute!?


Tommy hanging out with Aunt Emily and Uncle Aaron
It was a great, relaxing day. Here's to another year!

5 comments:

Mel said...

Yay, family birthday party! How cute. I love your bag. You're so stylish.

Unknown said...

It was so much fun!

Rob, Adrienne, Sam, Ada and Tony said...

Happy birthday Em...a little late. Man where does the time go. I really like your bag too. Very cute.

Jillian Goulding said...

Happy Birthday!!! I didn't even know...sorry I am late:)

S said...

The bag is way cute and your apartment looks really good. Happy birthday, Em!