Monday, October 20, 2008

Don's Home!

Don got home last Wednesday night and we were able to go to Alamo Thursday night and spend the weekend with him. Unfortunately we didn't get to go to the airport but here are some pictures my mom took.


Sister and Brother

My family used to play Settlers of Catan all the time before Don left on the mission. The whole 2 years he was gone we didn't play at all so of course we had to play when he got home.




We are so glad Don is home. It was so good to hang out with him for a few days. He is now in Utah, starting school tomorrow, so we won't see him again til Thanksgiving. It was a short and sweet weekend.
Here are two cute videos I took this weekend. The first is Lyndsey chasing Caitlin. Listen for her laugh. It is adorable.
The second is Tommy roaring. It's one of his favorite games to roar and "startle" us. He would laugh so hard every time Don acted scared.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love Settlers. And Don (but in more of a brotherly/friend way). And I really like your apartment! So clean and simple. Very nice.

Mel said...

I can't believe he's home. Who won Settlers? That's funny because Chris and I played on Sunday for the first time in a loooong time (we have a special 2-person way to play it). Don looks so good.

Unknown said...

So fun!

Chelle said...

Settlers of Catan? No way!!! Marc & I have been looking for a couple to play this game with. We have it and have only been able to play it once because we can't play it with just the 2 of us. So, when we can finally get together, lets play!!

S said...

Em, you look like you guys have so much fun as a family! I'm so jealous! I bet I would win Settlers against anyone who reads this blog because I'm pretty good. Nay, excellent. This is an open invitation. Challengers?