Saturday, October 25, 2008

Brad's Mission Call

Well, I guess no one really wanted to guess at where Brad is going so I'll just tell you.
Brad has been called to serve in the AUSTRALIA ADELAIDE MISSION! He reports to the MTC on March 4th, 2009.
We are so incredibly excited for him and think it's awesome that he's going to Australia. He will be English speaking.
Adelaide is the capital of Southern Australia and is on the south coast.

It looks like a beautiful place!


And there is even a temple in Adelaide!

We are so excited for the opportunity Brad has to serve the Lord in Australia. We love you Brad!

9 comments:

Lauren said...

We were supposed to guess? j/k. Wow, Australia. That's very exciting. One home and the other leaving. Australia is at the top of our list of places to travel. Do the Leck's still live there?

Chelle said...

Is Brad your brother? That would be incredible to go to Australia. I have a friend whose brother served in Australia!

Emily and Aaron Carter said...

Yes, Brad is my brother. I guess I should have mentioned that :)
Also, the Leck's are back in the Alamo first ward. I'm not sure where all the kids are though. My mom is going to give Brad their number so he can learn all about Australia.

Mama Coons said...

How did you find where the mission is? I am glad to see it. Godd JOB!!!

Mandy said...

I didn't even know he was that old!!! What!!! That is so exciting, Australia! Tell him we said congratulations that really is wonderful!

Mel said...

Yay for Brad! It was SO weird because today someone was telling me right now their husband is on a business trip in Australia for the 7th time, and he's in Adelaide! So I asked about it and she said he really, really loves it. It's so beautiful and it's great there's a temple there. What an awesome place to get to spend 2 years preaching the gospel!

Sheryl said...

I have ALWAYS wanted to go to Austrailia!!! We made friends in Palau with a family from Austrailia and they are some of the nicest people ever. I'm excited for Brad to be able to get to know the people there. I'm also excited Don's home. Congratulations to both of them. P.S> Is Don weird? ;)

Rob, Adrienne, Sam, Ada and Tony said...

Whoops I didn't know we were supposed to guess either. That sounds like a very cool place to serve. All the best Brad!

S said...

That's sounds so cool. Another shrimp on the barbie, eh? Just joking.