Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Corn Maze and Pumpkin Patch

After the soccer game and McDonald's we went out to Livermore to a corn maze and pumpkin patch. We had such a fun time winding our way through the maze.

The Family entering the maze

Aaron and I

On top of the bridge

When we were at McDonald's Tommy got this car and carried it with him through the maze. He loved driving it on the corn stalks.

Here Tommy is telling Aunt Emily not to take a picture. I think he got annoyed with me after I kept begging him to look at me and smile. I just think he is so cute I can't get enough pictures of him!

Tommy's favorite game was to have someone hide behind the corn at a turn and scare him when he came around the corner. Here's his reaction to Grandpa surprising him.

Tommy pulling the wagon full of pumpkins

Us

Tommy choses his pumpkin

Caitlin and Kayden were so cute riding in the wagon

We couldn't pass up this opportunity!

7 comments:

Chelle said...

Those are the best pictures, when we get to act like little kids again! You two are so fun! So, when are we finally going to go on a double date!?!

Bradley said...

I stinkin love you guys. Why the heck can't I just come and play with all the Family now. I can't wait for Thanksgiving. AHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!

Rob, Adrienne, Sam, Ada and Tony said...

Tell Aaron I think he's looking older lately.

anna and chris said...

So fun! Miss you guys already

Mandy said...

Looks like you had a great time! I love FALL!

Mandy said...

BTW Em, Happy Belated Birthday. I so meant to email or call you sooner, sorry. I hope it was wonderful!

Mel said...

You guys have so much fun! How awesome is it to have family all around you. I love fall in CA.